If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, get a lawyer as soon as possible
Motorcycle accidents can result in many types of injuries, including broken bones, brain and spinal cord injuries and even death. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you need an experienced Martinsville or Martinsville motorcycle accident lawyer by your side. At Gardner, Barrow & Sharpe P.C. we explore every aspect of the accident to determine where fault lies, and go after any party who is responsible for your injuries.
Basic safety tips
The best way to handle an accident is to avoid it. These basic tips can help you stay safe:
- Always check your equipment and systems before riding
- Wear a helmet
- Be aware of your surroundings on the road
- Avoid possible dangers
- Stay where you can be seen
- Avoid driving behind large vehicles
- Always keep your lights on, even in daytime, for greater visibility
- Make your presence known, honking your horn if necessary
Try to keep a minimum two-second space between you and other vehicles
- Be extra careful at intersections and when turning
- If you are involved in an accident, it is important to call an attorney as soon as possible. The
- quicker we begin building your case, the better your outcome is likely to be.
Our personal injury attorneys have prepared a useful checklist to remind you what to do in case you are involved in an auto accident or motorcycle accident.
Contact our Martinsville legal team today for a free initial consultation.