Experienced lawyers help you ensure a positive outcome in your case
If one is charged or arrested with a criminal offense, it is vital to choose a lawyer who has the credentials and ability to defend your case. The quality and experience of a lawyer can have tremendous impact your situation and can lead to a relinquishment of punishments or an increase in fines. It takes representation with talent, skill, and experience to defend a complex criminal case and ensure a positive outcome in your case.
Attorney's Gardner, Barrow, and Sharpe have tried more than 200 criminal cases. Those cases have covered everything from speeding to capital murder with a heavy emphasis on high profile – high stress murder cases.
Criminal defendants have several constitutional rights.
- Right to be represented by an attorney
- Right to receive adequate representation
- Right to remain silent
- Right to confront witnesses
- Right to have a public trial
- Right to have a jury trial
- Right to have a speedy trial
- Right to not be tried twice for the same offense
Let us help you protect these rights.